Drewry Simmons Vornehm, LLP (DSV) is seeking an Environmental Litigation Associate to join our Carmel, IN office.
• Bachelor’s Degree and J.D.
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience
• Knowledge of pertinent environmental statutes, including CERCLA, RCRA, the Clean Water Act, and related state laws
• Understanding of insurance coverage is a plus
• Experience in discovery
• Deposition and court experience preferred
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Exhibit exemplary presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Meet challenges resourcefully
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
DSV was originally founded as a law firm focused on the construction industry. With the growth of the firm, DSV has expanded its legal practice to serve the wide-ranging needs of its clients. Through its multiple service groups, DSV assists clients in the areas of Litigation, Health Care Services, Real Estate, Environmental, Business, Labor & Employment, and Personal Legal Services. DSV has a state-wide practice in Indiana, and it serves its clients from offices in Carmel, Indianapolis, and Crown Point.