Litigation Associate – Personal Injury Tort and Insurance Defense
Drewry Simmons Vornehm, LLP (DSV) is seeking a Litigation Associate with personal injury tort litigation experience for our tort, insurance defense, and construction litigation practice. The position is based in our Carmel, IN office.
DSV promotes a healthy work-life balance and family atmosphere. The successful candidate will work as part of team directly with insured and self-insured clients in the retail, hospitality and construction industries. The candidate will also receive training and supervision as needed/required.
- J.D. and Indiana Admission
- 1+ years’ of personal injury tort litigation experience
- Experience responding to civil discovery
- Deposition and court experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong research, writing and computer skills
DSV was originally founded as a law firm focused on the construction industry. With the growth of the firm, DSV has expanded its legal practice to serve the wide-ranging needs of its clients. Through its multiple service groups, DSV assists clients in the areas of Construction, Litigation, Health Care Services, Real Estate, Environmental, Business, Labor & Employment, and Personal Legal Services. DSV has a state-wide practice in Indiana, and it serves its clients from offices in Carmel, Indianapolis, and Crown Point.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.